June 29 - July 6
Date: Saturday, June 29 – Saturday, July 6
Where: Wild Rose, WI – Visit napowan.org for more information
Cost: Early Bird (by May 15) $325 | $350 if paid after May 15th
Camp Napowan features:
- 2 Lakes for aquatic sports (swimming, sailing, canoeing)
- Flintlock Living History Village has a blacksmith forge, a leather shop, other great stuff.
- Sherwood Forest area for scoutcraft skills and merit badges, as well as “Eagle Oasis”
- Shooting Sports areas (riffle, shotgun, handguns, archery) and merit badges
- Great 1st year camper program fulfills many 2ndand 1stClass requirements
- Unique opportunity for older scouts to earn many of the Eagle required merit badges
- Napowan meals are served in the dining pavilion
- Our remote tent campsite is nestled among the 400 acres of beautiful pine forested area
New this year is the Camp Napowan Fishing Area!Here we will be offering the Fishingmerit badge as well as the Fly-Fishingmerit badge and the Fish and Wildlife Managementmerit badge. Scouts with a passion for fishing also have the opportunity to achieve the Complete Angler Award by completing all of the merit badges offered in this area!
Eagle Oasisis a first-year scout program, and it is one that focuses exclusively on guiding scouts to the rank of First Class. Napowan is pleased that we are retooling and renovating our Eagle Oasis program to better serve younger scouts, including moving all requirements to the afternoon so that scouts get the full Napowan experience!
Sign up NOW for our registration purposes. The troop pays the adult leader fees to attend. Visitors are $35/night and $5/meal.
We need T32 PARENTS to help chaperone this event. Please sign up for Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat camping, or the whole week! We also need help transporting the trailer to this event. If you have a vehicle that can tow please contact either Todd Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gary Rimm (email@example.com).