- October History
- November Firearm Safety
- December Cold Weather Camping
- This event has passed.
Skills Day: Aquatics
November 4, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Presenter: Bob Faber
Topic: Swimming, Aquatics and Fun
- Swim and have fun on the boards or slide
- Get coached on swim strokes – Scouts and adults.
- Fulfill 1st and/or 2nd class requirements
- Finish partials in Swimming and Lifesaving. Contact Bob Faber at email@example.com to talk over out what parts you still need to complete the badge.
To make sure that we have adequate Life Guards on duty, please RSVP to Bob Faber so we can give the Centre a head count.