From Troop Meeting June 6, 2020
Camp forms, to be filled out by parents for each Scout. Use the digital, online form to submit. Keep a printed copy—this reduces the necessary paperwork to be turned into the Camp. Note the Campership form (need-based scholarship) is due MAY 31, 2020
For a Scout’s or Adult Leader’s special food/dietary needs that cannot be completed using the online forms in the link, please email Raymond Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org Do this by June 1, please.
Each Scout and adult must submit copies of their A, B, C medical forms. DUE TO WISCONSIN STATE LAW, THESE FORMS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
For Scouts 13 & older, fun high-adventure style options:
- Devil’s Lake Open-Face Rock Climbing ($40 extra)
- Wisconsin River Kayak/Canoe trip ($15 extra)—If you want to canoe, arrange with a buddy. (this will help Scouts achieve some requirements)
- Ice Age Trail Day-long Hike (This is an amazing trail. The Troop camped there in October 2018)
- Off-Camp biking day
Order of the Arrow: Wednesday Evening (a Scout cannot do Devil’s Lake if they do the Order of the Arrow, and vice versa)
Swim checks & pizza parties: April 25, 2020 & May 16, 200 (Aurora)
- IOLS (Outdoor Leadership Skills Training (we need a few more adults with these skills to cover us on camping trips)
- Scout Leader Merit Badge—“Fun” for adult leaders attending
- Paddle-craft Safety
- Swimming & water rescue